Following the recent announcement by the government of a further national lockdown there will be the following changes to the status of Town Council sites.
- Levelling’s Playing Field: field and play area will be OPEN – The pavilion will be CLOSED.
- Richmond Park: play areas will be OPEN daily until 4pm. Please note the toilets and the fitness equipment will be CLOSED.
- The General Cemetery and North Warren Cemetery are OPEN – Please remember that the cemeteries are not parks.
- Playgrounds including Aisby Walk, Danes Road, Mayflower, Sandsfield Lane North and St Georges will be OPEN, Fitness equipment areas will be CLOSED.
- Marshalls Sports Ground – Site will be CLOSED to all users.
- Gainsborough Town Council Offices will remain CLOSED.