Welcome to the Gainsborough Town Council Meeting page, all Gainsborough Town Council meetings can be viewed from here.
You can view our latest and upcoming meetings below, please use the arrows or calendar buttons to scroll through the calendar to find previous meetings.
Click on a meeting title to view it’s meeting page which will include the agenda and minutes (when applicable).
For meetings older than August 2020 please view the Archive:
You can view the archive of older documents here
Please let us know if you can’t find something or if you require the information in a different format.
- This event has passed.
Armed Forces & Remembrance Sunday April 2019
April 26, 2019 @ 09:30
Councillor Tim Davies (Chair)
Councillor Caz Davies
Councillor Keith Panter
Frank Charlton – Chairman of Royal British Legion (RBL)
Claire Hill Town Clerk
Jessica Flowers Admin Support Officer
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND REASONS GIVEN
- MINUTES (Paper A)
Minutes of the meeting of Remembrance Sunday & Armed Forces Day Working Group held Friday 5 April 2019.
RESOLVED that the Minutes of the Remembrance Sunday & Armed Forces Day Working Group meeting held on Friday 5th April 2019 be confirmed and signed as a correct record.
- BUDGET REVIEW
Current budget was reviewed and remaining total of armed forces fund noted.
- Current Gainsborough Life advert was reviewed and purchasing the copyright was approved to enable council to publish the advert. CD to ask for and send military vehicle photos for the June edition advert.
- Cllr C Davies noted she is awaiting to hear back on price and availability to advertise the event in Mums & Dads Leaflet but should be confirmed circa 30th April.
iii. It was agreed for the office to source 2x feather banners and 2x bases to be used for event entrance on the day.
- CD noted that local photographers J&A Photography will attend the event and take photos that will be donated to the Council free of charge to use for future advertising.
- CURRENT BOOKING SPREADSHEET
CD & TD updated the group on potential bookings/stall holders for the event and will push for more confirmations before the next meeting.
Office to attempt to obtain further bookings, particularly stalls and catering.
- LICENSE CAPACITY/ATTENDENCE COUNT
Due to the TENS license capacity at 499. It was agreed that the stage and catering area will be marked off using stakes/tape and strategic layout, a count will take place to ensure we meet the requirements.
- HARD STANDING – VEHICLE FLOOR PLAN
CD & TD confirmed floor plan will take into consideration fire escape and contingencies for lighter vehicles to be on the grass if required. It was agreed a site visit mid-late May will take place to allow for mapping/event layout to begin.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Members agreed that the next meeting would be arranged for Friday 17th May 2019 at 9.30am.
Meeting concluded at: 10:28am