Welcome to the Gainsborough Town Council Meeting page, all Gainsborough Town Council meetings can be viewed from here.
You can view our latest and upcoming meetings below, please use the arrows or calendar buttons to scroll through the calendar to find previous meetings.
Click on a meeting title to view it’s meeting page which will include the agenda and minutes (when applicable).
For meetings older than August 2020 please view the Archive:
You can view the archive of older documents here
Please let us know if you can’t find something or if you require the information in a different format.
- This event has passed.
Annual Town Meeting – 05.10.2021
October 5, 2021 @ 18:00 - 19:00
NOTICE IS GIVEN THAT THE GAINSBOROUGH ANNUAL TOWN PUBLIC MEETING
will be held on TUESDAY 5th OCTOBER 2021 at 6.00pm in the All Saints Parish Church, 66 Church St, Gainsborough DN21 2JS.
Refreshments will be available
- Welcome by the Town Mayor
- Receive Minutes of the 2019 Annual Town Meeting
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Town Mayor’s Report – Councillor Richard Craig
- Neighbourhood Plan
- LCC Highways – Cllr C Perraton-Williams
- Updates from:
- Local Policing Team
- North Notts and Lincs Community Rail Partnership
8. OPEN FORUM – the opportunity for the community to raise issues
Councillor Richard Craig – Town Mayor of Gainsborough
Guests are politely asked to wear face masks on site when not seated* and use hand sanitizer upon entry. *Exemptions apply.