It is blowing a gale out there.

If you need to report any obstructions to roads or footpaths in the town, please report them to Lincolnshire County Council who are responsible for the majority of roads and footways. You can report fallen trees, potholes, broken street lights and much more. The quickest and easiest way to report is by going to the following website: FixMyStreet ( Save it to your mobile browser for quick and convenient access.

Obstruction to Roads and Footpaths
Tree fallen across an urban road blocking it